We are seeking a full-time, on-site Director of Implementation. Location: 650 Mondial Parkway, Streetsboro, OH 44241.
• Direct a team of implementation managers who are responsible for implementation of Talis solutions
• Implement strategies to develop and retain employees
• Accountable for leading and managing implementations to new clients, successfully, accurately, and timely
• Define client needs, determine a strategy and develop a plan/proposal for delivery of the project
• Create and execute plan to scale implementation process strategy to drive efficiency, optimization, and scalability
• Oversee the development of process related solutions for clients
• Assist pre-sale product demonstrations or project scoping
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience implementing EHR software
• Prior management experience leading teams implementing clinical software
• Nursing experience in acute care setting strongly preferred
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all stakeholders along the project to foster collaboration
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
• Technology Design — Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
• Bachelor’s Degree
Annual Salary Range / Benefits:
• Please provide salary requirements with resume
• Major Health-Dental-Vision Insurance, 401K matching, Short Term Disability
• Great development environment